Sunday August 31st, 11:00am-4:00pm at the Appleton Makerspace.121R B North Douglas St. Appleton WI 54914 – Right across from Stuc’s Pizza on Douglas St!
What’s a Makerfest!? A Makerfest is a chance to see what clever things people are making, how they are making them, and perhaps make something yourself!
- 3D printing demonstration
- Shapeoko CNC cutter demonstration
- Try your hand at knitting or see how spinning is done.
- Create a beautiful painting
- Bring an instrument and jam with our musicians.
- Tour the Appleton Makerspace; a community workshop.
- Can’t have a Wisconsin event without a brat fry!