10/6/2011 Hack/Make session @HarmonyCafeFV in Appleton
7 People Attended
Things discussed or worked on…
- Open source airplane
- Alternate reality WWI fiction
- Making a movie with a Flip cam
- Mouse trap racers
- Conductive playdough circuits (squishy circuits)
- Toothbrush racers
- Strategy games
- Monetizing games
- Injection molding/plastic extrusion
- “Prosumer” grade cameras.
- DIY battery w/ vinegar, copper wire, zinc plated nails
- NEWLUG – Python talk Thursday 10/13
- STEMFest (science, tech, engineering, math) at Building For Kids 9am-3pm Sat. 10/8 Free!
- Harmony Cafe – Yummy sammiches and coffee!
Distributed Hacker/Maker Network