Come use our tools!
- Wood Shop: drill press, lathe, table saw, chop saw, band saw, jointer, planer, belt/ circular sander, drills/ hand sanders, clamps, glue, etc…
- Metal Shop: CNC Mill, Lathe, TIG welder, MIG welder, Stick Welder, Oxy-Fuel Torch, Hydraulic Press Welding Bench w/ Ventilation, Drill Press, Bench Grinders, Angle Grinders, etc…
- Computer Lab: Free Wifi, Computers with Windows and Linux OS
- Planning/ Office Space: Desk Space, whiteboards, USB plug-ins
- Storage Space: Project Storage for all members
- Art Area: easels, paint, plaster wraps, sewing machines, table space, candle molds, etc…
- Electronics Area: soldering station, hot air gun, oscilloscopes, component bins, etc…
- Kitchen: Coming soon!
A non-profit organization supported by member fees, but we are also are open to the public and prospective members through our public events, so feel free to stop by! We are open 24/7 to members only.
If you can’t make it over to see us, you could also view or join the discussion group.
- Individual membership: $50/mo gets you a key and 24/7 access
- Family membership: $75/mo
- Student/Retiree membership: $25/mo
- For general inquiries, please join our public email list and send us a message
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by on a Thursday night 7pm-10pm – open to the public.
Appleton Makerspace 121R B North Douglas St Appleton WI 54914
A streetview image of the makerspace, looking West from Douglas, standing 250 feet north of College. The door is circled. Click to enlarge.
|Look for the sign over the door!|